First Nationwide Lending is the most respected, and one of the oldest, Fort Lauderdale mortgage lenders. We offer the lowest rates possible on home loans, with absolutely no hidden fees. We teach our customers about all the various loan options, and help them determine what’s the right fit for them. Whether you’re looking to refinance or purchase your first home in Fort Lauderdale, we have a loan option that can help you!
Call for your Free Quote: (877) 442-4023
First Nationwide Lending offers a series of different mortgage programs, each customized to meet the needs of the potential home owner: mortgage refinancing, purchase home loans, FHA home loans, jumbo mortgage loans, HARP refinance mortgages, USDA loans, reverse mortgages, and VA loans.
Fort Lauderdale Home Purchase
You can count on First Nationwide Lending to help you fulfill your dream of home ownership!
• We work with you, and help you learn about all the different loan options available. We customize a solution that fits you, your family, and your financial situation. We’re looking out for you and only you.
• We ensure that you’re always in the loop when it comes to the status of your loan.
• We have a commitment to never charging hidden fees, and only offering the lowest rates possible. We give the best loan, at the rock bottom lowest rates possible.
We are team players!
By picking us, you’re picking a company that is dedicated to customer service, and understands the importance of communication.
• We work with both you, and your real estate agent, in order to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
• We work fast. We want this to be an easy process for both you, and your Real Estate agent.
• We work for you, and only you. Purchasing your home, or refinancing your current home loan, is an important milestone. We’re the trustworthy lender who only looks out for our customers – that’s why our #1 source of new business is referrals from satisfied customers!
Hear What Others Say!
I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job. I didn’t think this was going to be so easy. I’m sure it wasn’t but you made it look like it was. Thanks for everything.